IT Support/Administrative Assistant (Orillia)
Concerned about community health and well-being? Striving to work for an organization focused on health care? We have just the opportunity you are looking for! .
Our client in the health sector is seeking an IT Support/Administrative professional.
This opportunity will allow you to work in a fast paced environment while building on your health sector experience.
- Experience providing administrative support (i.e. scheduling, managing meeting logistics, preparing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes, and other administrative tasks as required);
- Experience troubleshooting a variety of hardware and software issues (i.e. laptops, BlackBerry, etc);
- Experience troubleshooting network access issues and software installation and upgrades;
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written)/interpersonal skills to communicate with the team and prepare correspondences ;
- Advance technical skills in MS Office;
- Health sector experience is an asset.
If you feel you possess the above qualifications, and would like the opportunity to work in the public sector please submit your resume to emp1377 @hrassociates.ca
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume; however only successful applicants will be contacted.