Pros: benefits, work from home (sometimes)
Cons: management, work expectations, advancement
- Political atmosphere makes getting even simple tasks done.
- Have 4-5 bosses that your report to and each will ask for regular status reports.
- Thrown to clients with no support, you are responsible for everything.
- You will take the blame for anything that goes wrong on a project you are assigned to.
- Wildly inconsistent standards across different – more... groups, some groups have 0 accountability, or receive special favoritism. – less