HP
2,612 reviews

HP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good learning environment and flexible
PROGRAM/CLIENT DELIVERY MANAGER (Current Employee), Pontiac, MIAugust 15, 2014
I have enjoyed my time at HP. I also gained many skills while working there. Unfortunately the accounts in the auto industry are shrinking.
Productive workplace with nices people work to.
(BOM), Quality Guide Plan (QGP) (Former Employee), Andover, MAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: the give 45 minutes for lunch break and 2 15 minutes breaks
Cons: no healthcare, they don't pay holiday
The atmosphere is very good to work, my co-worker they were hard working people and helpful, I enjoy working for HP
co workers were awesome managment good hours change frequently hard to schedule daycare
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: product program
Co workers are great hours change more frequently than 3 months so hardtto find childcare no advancement or raise management good
Exciting and rewarding job
Contract Administrator/ Buyer (Former Employee), Roseville, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: encouraged to expand knowledge within pathology
Cons: management changed, not same company
While employed at DPMG as an Administration Assistant, I provided multiple administrative needs of the daily business, such as all phone calls incoming and outbound, email, greeting customers with excellent customer care, scheduling appointments, faxing, filing documents, filling requests within HIPPA laws, and sending out all patient reports within – more... a strict time frame. – less
Interesting cutting edge technology
Mechanical Tech V (Former Employee), Corvallis, ORAugust 13, 2014
Pros: awesome place to work
Cons: downsizing
Dead lines to keep, working with customers and co-workers to achieve quality customer satisfaction.
A company full of outstanding people
QUALITY LIFE CYCLE ENGINEERING MANAGER (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: corporate structure
HP is corporate America; it has products, processes, organizational structures, P&L statements, stock holders and a CEO.
It would be your typical corporate work environment if it were not for the exceptional people who work there.
It is the people who make HP what it is, managers and individual contributors alike.
It is not without its faults but the – more... people make the company a great place to work. – less
Productive & fun workplace
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYAugust 13, 2014
sorting, folding mail, calculating charges & preparing dental claims
Hewlett Packard
Director of IT (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: global company
Cons: very large
Hewlett Packard is an extremely large organization that focuses on all aspects of IT.

Currently, HP is experiencing cultural and product transformation. However, I have gained a tremendous amount of experience in many aspects of IT Infrastructure.

HP has attracted talented individuals with a high level of integrity

The toughest part of the job is – more... managing through the elimination of positions as we support the transformation.

The challenges at HP have been memorable as I was fortunate to be a part of the largest data center transformation in the world. – less
Proactive and fun workplace
Backup Incident Outage Coordinator (Current Employee), Dublin, DAugust 13, 2014
As a customer service agent I learned how to meet and exceed the expectations of every client.

I have assisted all types of customers in all types of settings. Helping in quick solutions within the company procedures.

I had good results working within a team work environment and working under pressure, always reaching all the goals that were given – more... to me.

Great knowledge on Operating Systems, Office applications, Antivirus, Encryption Software Protection.

Flexible, pro-active approach, hardworking, excellent communication and customer service skills, logical problem solving, ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues, responsible and motivated to learn and develop my career by taking new responsibilities and challenges, management skills, understanding of complex business problems and requirements, appreciation of the benefits of software support and maintenance disciplines and processes, based on the ITIL model, customer oriented, working focused in improving user experience and the service levels. – less
Loved the atmosphere
Production Operator/ Trainer (Former Employee), Rohnert Park, CAAugust 12, 2014
HP had everything anyone would ever want in a job. Great hours, diversity and extraciricular activities. The benefits were awesome and the pay was right.
Good workplace type
Senior Hr Co-ordinator - Human Resource (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 12, 2014
Nice place to work especially as a fresher
can learn new things
all are friendly and can interact with all level people
Fun workplace
HR Talent Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: your voices are heard.
Cons: long hours
HP gives you freedom to do your work the way you are comfortable to do it and poses complete accountability on you.
Productive and fun
Sales Support Coordinator (Current Employee), BucharestAugust 12, 2014
Experience has taught me, over the years, how to build strong relationships with all departments within an organization and also to develop my teamwork skills, due to being involved in various types of team tasks. Moreover, I have gained a solid reputation for accurately and efficiently meeting tight deadlines, being organized and also paying attention – more... to detail. – less
Excellent company
IT Engineer-Level2 (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: excellent management support
Good Employee value
Learned alot on technology
process oriented company
Utmost care to employees
the most enjoyable part of the job
Coordinator of new product introductions (Former Employee), Mexico CityAugust 11, 2014
working with distributors throughout the Republic, have direct contact with each of them in person and at events organized by ourselves in the team. Trips, trainings in different cities of the world, learning from there.
no room for growth
Product Management and Engineering (Former Employee), Marlboro, MAAugust 11, 2014
cool products, tons of weird reorgs with no direction on how to do the job you have recently been put into. Engineering has no accountability for making schedules and producing code that is made with quality.

The best part about the job is the people.
not great to be moved into
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Nottingham, ENGAugust 11, 2014
I worked with an employer for going on ten years, then we were told we were being moved into an advisory position while the offshore team learnt the rolls. Then after two years it is simply move either three hundred miles north or south. If not redundancy is the only option.
Productive and Fun place
ITO Service Delivery Consultant - Specialist (Former Employee), BangaloreAugust 11, 2014
HP is a Productive and Fun place to work
All treat your very professional
Any Work is much appriciated
Flat corporate culture with lots of autonomy
Product Manager (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAAugust 11, 2014
Nice company with loads of talent. Massive org with opportunities in several different fields.
Work Environment+People are amazing.
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: no work pressure
Cons: less salary
In this current world, we cannot be always in the comfort zone. Now i think its time to move on to something exciting and since I am the only boy, I have lots of responsibiltis, I need to earn and move on my life. I am in the need of one platform where my goal can be achieved.

About HP

Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, – Read more