Pros: long hours
Cons: long drive to work
• Planned, directed, and managed designated projects
• Ensured that objectives were accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities.
• Analyzed results of operations to discover more efficient ways to utilize resources.
• Coordinated the successful simultaneous development of several projects.
• Delegated responsibilities and designed time schedules.
• – more... Negotiated contracts that ensured quality.
• Reviewed project status reports during each operational phase.
• Prepared weekly project status reports for management.
• Coordinated with engineering staff to evaluate the interface between hardware and software.
• Responsible for providing direction to software engineers in developing software documentation and specifications.
• Performed analysis of different software programs for analyzing systems risk and for software reliability.
• Supported Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Office 2007/2010, HP Drivers, firmware.
• Accomplished day to day desktop trader support and rollout / training of Microsoft Vista for 5000 end users. Reporting to Operations Manager for North America.
• Supported Windows 7/Vista/2000 and Office 2010/ 2007 for over 3700 end users, Marketwatch, Reuters, CQG, PeopleSoft, and Bloomberg.
• Responsible for migrations of over 3700 end users from Windows 2000 to Windows 7.
• Excellent troubleshootin skills. – less