HP

Good, Health, Productive Environment
Exposer to the New Technologies
Productive and Fun workplace with Multicultural environment
Ops Support Analyst (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 3, 2014
Pros: every week fun friday - arranged by fun friday committee - i am a part of the committee
Cons: eager to spend more time with hp and emplyee
HP work with Government of Alberta
Provide resolution government employee for their routine work with Software, Hardware, account, Profile and many more
Learned to understand the client's request and issue first and provide the resolution
Work under pressure, management help to understand the policy and procedure
Some times it very hard to teach the government employee, especially when client is having less understanding with computer and system
Having fun with communicating different people in Canada
either VERY busy, or VERY dull.
Senior SAP Software Administrator (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 21, 2014
Pros: there is a coffee room (with free coffee or tea)
Cons: extended non-paid hours are expected from everyone
A typical day can consist of being very busy or very dull depending upon the day of the month or how active the sales rep may be.
There are continuous changes and learning curves, which encourages you to think outside the box to meet challenges on a daily basis. My co-workers are fabulous and sometimes have out of office events for team building exercises. However the company only treats employees as a number without regard. The hardest part of the job may be the constant changes, so if you are not flexible with improvements, new policies and procedures, ensuring total customer satisfaction is a priority and being able to always keep time management on the top of your list, than this company may not be for you.
universal corporate
DBA (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 23, 2014
support mass business projects and companies around the world
has its own products and standard around the world.
nothing
ITO Service Delivery Consultant - Oil and Energy (Current Employee), fort saskFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
Nothing to add

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Customer care and training
Customer Service Agent- Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Budapest, PEJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: exact working hours
Cons: stressfull users
Basically we had to advise the customer how to use the system and what kind of request type they need to use in order to make sure their request will be completed.
Any issue with the request, or it has been completed incorrectily came back to us, so we had to see with the specialist to change the settings or set ups, installations within the system. Sometimes changes requested, had to be redone with a new request.
For me the additional task was to find time to train the newhires. To provide them all the basic knowledge they need within practice also to help them if still some questions were left. This was kind of a mentoring.
I learn many things in this company as fresher
Senior Technical Support Officer (Former Employee), MphasisDecember 24, 2013
It was my first day as fresher in Mphasis. I was in casual dress and all other guys ( my colleague) were in formal dress. They were looking at me like I dont belong to that company. Then My manager came to me and he told me that it is your dress that made them strange. I learned from that day, " be simple when you start your day and show you skill when you start working".
AP division
AP Front Office (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 20, 2013
Handled the payables for entire Canada. Printed cheques, Government remittance etc..
Excellent work environment
Senior Business System Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Versatile management, strong teams and support between colleagues; the teams came from EDS Consultants
Interesting place to work at
IT Op's Support Analyst (Former Employee), calgaryNovember 14, 2013
Pros: new challenges every day
A typical day at work was busy days when call volume was very high and meeting the SLA with out compromising the efficiency of the service
Lot of learning happened by interacting with clients with a wide range of challenging issues to be resolved
Management was really good,friendly and co-operative
co-workers were awesome and helpful
Hardest part of the job is to handle irate clients
The most enjoyable part of the job is to help clients and provide excellent service
productive and professional environement
Software Consultant (Former Employee), BanaloreNovember 3, 2013
Challenging environment , lot of things to learn, nice work culture
Great company to work for
Deal Consultant (Current Employee), Home-basedOctober 15, 2013
Pros: telework
Cons: outsourcing
I love that I work from home full time and that very little supervision is needed.
Benefits are very good.
Co-workers are intelligent and knowledgeable.
professional, high efficiency.
Accountant Internship (Former Employee), C19September 14, 2013
• Scanned and checked invoices of accounts payable;
• Reconciled bank statements;
• Only 6 students (377 in total) in accounting department in DUFE got this position.
A Day in the Life of a HP Employee
(HSS) Hardware Support Specialist (Former Employee), EdmontonSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: customers, people
Cons: work/life balance
Maintaing Customers Tier 1 Infrastructure with hardware and firmware updates on a regular basis.
I enjoyed working here
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 28, 2013
Co workers were nice
Learned lots of new things in accounting
Was a temp position
Very poor management
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaJune 13, 2013
Pros: no one
Cons: micromanagement
Micromanaged. No opportunities for advancement and/or learn. Very bad practices like blackmailing the employees in order to make them work more.
Productive yet fun environment, great surrounding, nice cafeteria and dining area & Gym, Halo room and virtual room.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & DEAL MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Mississauga, ON, CanadaJune 4, 2013
Pros: paid volunteer time - community development and awareness.
Cons: long hours
IT leaders, train you well to get you started, training can last from 1-2 months. Learned SAP, Fusion, Sales force. com, Deal One, TRIM, OSS Sandy, Virtual rooms, Webcasts and company updates, professional development seminars. Management is hands on but often virtual, no micro management. Co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job is long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is working from home.
A good environment
Technical Architect III (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAJune 3, 2013
Cons: too much travel, less clientiele on the west coast
I worked for the Information Management Practice. this company known as Knightsbridge was bought over by HP and it became HP's Information Management Practice. I got to work on some of the best technologies in Data Warehousing. I consulted at a lot of companies and learnt a lot of things.
A company that is losing much of its original values.
ITO Service Delivery Consultant III (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 27, 2013
Pros: my voice was heard, team, working from home and the work.
I enjoyed working for HP. The employees and management where a joy to work with. In my years of work there, I went from being a junior Programmer Analyst to managing and directing various Web development teams. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new technologies, trouble shooting issues, seeing my ideas becoming part of the design of projects and being part of a great team of colleagues.
Great global environment
Country Manager - Canada CRM Practice Leader (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 15, 2013
Great global environment and team work. very professional people and appropriate business processes.

About HP

Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, – Read more