HP Employee Review

Work with a variety of vendors all over the nation.
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT II (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CA16 May 2013
I would start my day by attending meetings; work with the project manager, vendors and client. I would document what my projects involved, time frame requested, vendors that would be needed, contact info and what was requested from the customer, along with what was expected from me, from start to end of the project. I learned that no two projects were the same. Management had an open door policy, co-workers were always very helpful and available via instant messaging. The difficult part of the job was when we would have a freeze in the work force with no advance notice delaying all the jobs, forcing a domino affect in rescheduling everything. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team and seeing all the pieces fall into place.
Pros
I was able to work remotely out of my home.
Cons
I worked long hours.

Other HP Employee Reviews

Commercial Delivery Manager (CDM) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2018
HP Inc seems to have their act together. Company is succeeding, and employees are happy. They have figured out how to succeed in the printer and PC market that is very competitive.
Pros
Great people and management team.
over all good
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 January 2018
good company culture, lots of opportunity to learn, friendly coworkers, professional manager. ..........................................no job security,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K