HP Employee Review

Work with a variety of vendors all over the nation.
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT II (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CA16 May 2013
I would start my day by attending meetings; work with the project manager, vendors and client. I would document what my projects involved, time frame requested, vendors that would be needed, contact info and what was requested from the customer, along with what was expected from me, from start to end of the project. I learned that no two projects were the same. Management had an open door policy, co-workers were always very helpful and available via instant messaging. The difficult part of the job was when we would have a freeze in the work force with no advance notice delaying all the jobs, forcing a domino affect in rescheduling everything. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team and seeing all the pieces fall into place.
Pros
I was able to work remotely out of my home.
Cons
I worked long hours.

Other HP Employee Reviews

OK place to work
Executive Assistant Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 November 2017
HP is going through a lot of changes. They have downsized many times, not sure about job security at this point. Big on technology, I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Got to work at home
Cons
Job Security
Good company
Network Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 November 2017
Held many different positions with the coimapny as we were Intria then Intria/HP then HP. Very intresting positions that allowed me to learn may different things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.