HP Employee Reviews

over all good
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 January 2018
good company culture, lots of opportunity to learn, friendly coworkers, professional manager. ..........................................no job security,
Nice place to work
Intersegment Financial Analyst, Home Office Canada (Former Employee) –  Ville Ste. Laurent, QC10 January 2018
Nice place to work, flexible if you have a manager in other country. There are many options of food. The food in the cateria is not very good but sometimes they have good things. They also have little cafés and places for snacks.
Fun workplace
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 January 2018
HP was a dream job. Great energetic staff makes you want to come to work everyday. Excellent workplace, motivating environment. Revolutionary company!
productive
hp rep (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 December 2017
really nice and chill place to work. pay was good. flexible work hours.liked manager and workers. nice people to be around. Required a responsible leader who can make decisions on their own.
Pros
free lunches
HP Review
Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
As an employee , HP has a very collaborative and team based environment and encourages innovation. When working there I felt as part of a team.

Hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was the fast paced environment. management was very good about providing employees with additional opportunities to expand their skill set.
Changed for the worse
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS30 November 2017
Started fine, then every change they made was worse for employees. They outsourced all the technical work to a less trained workforce. And took away the only thing they had going for their contracts
Conditions de travail acceptables
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2017
Ils sont bien connus et ils sont généralement bien organises. ils ne gardent pas longtemps les employés parce qu’ils font toujours des changements et des modifications continues. les employés sont renvoyés et d'autres sont recrutés mais soumis a des changements imprévisibles
OK place to work
Executive Assistant Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 November 2017
HP is going through a lot of changes. They have downsized many times, not sure about job security at this point. Big on technology, I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Got to work at home
Cons
Job Security
Good company
Network Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 November 2017
Held many different positions with the coimapny as we were Intria then Intria/HP then HP. Very intresting positions that allowed me to learn may different things.
A strong, established company
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 October 2017
Hewlett-Packard was my first "real" job. It was a great experience and I believe I could still be there today if it was not for the experiences of life moving around the globe.

The workplace culture and desire to help their employees succeed was a priority for this company.

The salary and work/life balance was on par with my future growth potential with going to school and continuing to work full time.

Salary is based on the time frame.
Pros
Lots of great career opportunities
Cons
Only in major cities
Cool place for work
Svc Info Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cairo23 October 2017
Hpe is a very nice place to work in, and recently they started to invest more in employee talent that made a very good place for whoever want to gain experience and at the same time build a very strong social relationship.
Good
Network Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 October 2017
Great company to work for. Good benefits and the management is great. They value good employees. Hard work is appreciated and well compensated. love working here.
It was a very good experience, for the time it lasted
Infrastructure Systems Programmer (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, Ontario19 October 2017
I enjoyed my time at HP and HPE and DXC. Would have liked to stay for two more years. The job market is shrinking and as the industry tries to move more jobs offshore, they are loosing valuable on-shore talent that have 30+ years of experience. This experience cannot be replaced by offshore personal.
falling apart
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 October 2017
HP laid off all their good people and are left with people working hard trying to do the jobs of all the people they laid off. Nice offices and cafeteria etc but they spend money on sponsoring racing cars etc and not on their employees and customers--they have their priorities mixed up
Typical Corporate Buiness
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 October 2017
Due to the confidentiality clause in my severance package, I am unable to comment on the company in any way. I thoroughly enjoyed my 18 years of service.
Best place to learn and grow in a career
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA28 September 2017
First major company to build my career. Learning and growth was amazing. It was a good time for technology and super exciting to be part of a growth market of Singapore.
great place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 August 2017
Management was very accommodating for work/life balance. Friendly co-workers. Was a pleasure to go to work everyday. Relaxed work atmosphere and great opportunities for learning new skills with education centre and workshops.
Pros
free breakfast and coffee/tea
Professional and engaging place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 August 2017
I worked as the permanent part time receptionist, HP was a wonderful place to work. The people were awesome, and the work was good. I left because I needed a full time position.
Great place to work.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 August 2017
Great place to work, I enjoyed my 13 years here. Management was very fair. Work efforts were appreciated and rewarded. People were treated fairly and with respect.
Very good company
Senior Manager, Strategy and Delivery (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 August 2017
I don't have anything bad to say about this company. Even when they laid me off they treated me with respect and handled it in the most professional manner possible.
Pros
Good career opportunties
Cons
Lay offs seem to be regular

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.