As part of the BPO Operations team in Canada, this business analyst role will be responsible for overseeing critical operations projects as well as providing process and system support. The Operations Planning and Coordination team is also responsible for escalation and communication of any system or process issues to senior management on the account. Two recent retirements on the team is providing us with the opportunity to bring in new dynamic resources.
HP provides end-to-end, industry-specific Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions tuned precisely to meet the needs of large volume, transaction-drive organizations. We combine domain-specific experience with a global, multilingual scale and reach. Our services are delivered on a world-class leveraged and reliable platform capable of meeting exceptional process, security, and regulatory demands. BPO areas include: Customer relationship management services, Document processing services, Finance and Administration services, HR and payroll services.
- Proficient at organizing multiple project deliverables using project management skills
- Skilled in effective time management to meet agreed deadlines on time and on budget
- Investigate system/process issues, conducts analysis, devise and implement corrective measures
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support project managers in developing and validating requirements.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or equivalent experience.
- classifying/prioritizing requirements;
- Applies expert subject matter knowledge to solve routine issues within established guidelines
- identifying risks;
- applying creativity to solving complex problems;
- building relationships and working collaboratively;
- Effective verbal/written communication;
- developing structured user manuals and training;
- Please submit a cover letter when applying to this position.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ), commonly referred to as HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation...