HOERBIGER (Canada) Ltd. is a specialized gas engines and reciprocating compressors solutions provider in the oil and gas industry that uses innovative solutions to upgrade the level of its customer’s technology. We have a new job opportunity for a Corporate Key Account Manager / National Sales Manager.
The Corporate Key Account Manager / National Sales Manager will be a results oriented individual with a proven track record in revenue growth and leading a national sales team.
- Managing key corporate accounts on a corporate level
- Creating, developing and maintaining relationships with top level decision makers
- Growth and development of services and products to existing clients
- Generating new business leads
- Identifying and offering product solutions and services to existing corporate clients
- Identifying corporate sales opportunities both regionally and nationally
- Increase revenue and market share of HOERBIGER products and services nationally
- Corporate business presentations
- Participating in strategic planning processes and organizational goals
- Developing and implementing short and long term sales strategies and targets
- Reporting monthly and annual sales forecasts and targets
- Management of national sales team
- Leading, supporting, training and development of national sales team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years corporate sales experience ideally in the oil and gas sector
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets year over year
- Oil and gas industry knowledge and experience
- Experience in managing national accounts or territory sales at a corporate level
- Experienced in managing a national sales team
- Strong communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Highly self-motivated, results oriented, must be able to work independently and as a team
- Strong prospecting skills
- Ability to manage a team of 15+
- Perform other duties as required
- Must be fluent in English (oral & written)
Your role will be based in the Spruce Grove, Alberta and will be required to travel 75% of the time.
Must be legally authorized to work in Canada. No recruitment agencies please.
Application deadline: May 5th, 2014