Intermediate Developer Job Posting
HMS Software is one of the world’s leading publishers of timesheet systems. Our flagship product TimeControl is used around the world by hundreds of thousands of users systems in mid-to-large organizations worldwide.
We are currently looking for an intermediate .Net developer to join our team located in Pointe-Claire, Quebec. The successful candidate will develop enhancements to our existing system which includes N-tier technology using C# middleware server technology and AJAX client-facing interface. Our system works with several databases including SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
The successful candidate will be a key member involved in all aspects of the application including analysis, design, development, deployment and support.
Required experience and skills:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven coding experience in the following
o C# using Visual Studio
- Proficient with web-based database systems development using SQL
- Be fluently bilingual in both French and English
- A passion for excellence with a focus on delivering a customer satisfying experience
Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated skills in.
- Web Services
- Solid understanding of networking/internet-working/multi end user optimization and fault tolerance concepts;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Experience in designing, developing, supporting or deploying software for the Finance or Project Management Industries will be considered an asset.
HMS Software offers benefits including a health package, 3 weeks of vacation and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please specify job posting “Intermediate Developer”, or fax to 514 695-8121.