HMS Software is one of the world’s leading publishers of timesheet systems. Our flagship product TimeControl is used around the world by hundreds of thousands of users systems in mid-to-large organizations worldwide.
We are currently looking for an intermediate .Net developer to join our team located in Pointe-Claire, Quebec. The successful candidate will develop enhancements to our existing system which includes N-tier technology using C# middleware server technology and AJAX client-facing interface. Our system works with several databases including SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
The successful candidate will be a key member involved in all aspects of the application including analysis, design, development, deployment and support.
Required experience and skills:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven coding experience in the following
o C# using Visual Studio
- Proficient with web-based database systems development using SQL
- Be fluently bilingual in both French and English
- A passion for excellence with a focus on delivering a customer satisfying experience
Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated skills in.
- Web Services
- Solid understanding of networking/internet-working/multi end user optimization and fault tolerance concepts;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Experience in designing, developing, supporting or deploying software for the Finance or Project Management Industries will be considered an asset.
HMS Software offers benefits including a health package, 3 weeks of vacation and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please specify job posting “Intermediate Developer on your application.