Manufacturer of hardware for the HV transmission industry seeks a motivated professional to join a small specialized team in a rapidly growing business environment. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team working with state of the art engineering concepts and applied design. They will assume responsibility for all aspects of assigned projects, from concept to delivery. After an initial period of training, they will themselves train clients on the use of our product and our software. They must have good people skills and be fluent in Spanish as well as English. This position will eventually lead to Project Manager.
Job Opportunity: ENGINEER – PROJECT MANAGER
BILINGUAL - ENGLISH AND SPANISH
Salary: 50,000- 60,000
Location: Markham, with some international travel
- Structural analysis of parts and assembled products
- Drawing and designing components, 3D dwg, 3D rendering
- FEA analysis of parts and assemblies
- Interacting with clients, particularly in Latin America
- Purchasing materials
- Training clients in our product and software
- Material selection, determine fabrication methods based on project specific needs
- Preparing and managing work schedules for projects
- Engineering Degree, Mechanical or Civil with 2 years experience in related industry
- P Eng.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Familiarity with electrical transmission industry
- Advanced proficiency in SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD
- Advanced knowledge of structural design, stress & strain analysis, FEA
- Proficiency with MS OFFICE (PPT, EXCEL, WORD)
- Good people skills
- Capable of working independently and efficiently
- Valid driver’s license
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.