The Oil and Gas Production Manager will report directly to the President and will be based in Calgary, with field visits required. The position will be responsible for managing Hitic's production operations. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of production engineering experience including field supervision, and a network of service company and contract operator contacts. He or she will also be energetic, hands-on, hard-working, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Manage Hitic's oil and gas producing properties.
- Select, contract, and manage services, equipment, facilities, and field personnel.
- Generate production and operating cost forecasts and budgets.
- Ensure maintenance is performed and assets are produced reliably.
- Ensure safety and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Control and minimize operating expense.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree.
- 10+ years of Production Engineering experience including some field experience.
Hitic is a pre-production private company based in Calgary Alberta, with a portfolio of exploration lands and funding in place to drill multiple prospects over the next two years.
Company Website: www.hitic-energy.com