Hi-Rise Capital is a mortgage broker and administrator, focusing on financing of residential high rise developments through syndicated mortgages.
Main Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Review of mortgage subscription agreements ensuring all required documentation is accurate
- Follow up with investors and partners on missing documentation
- Prepare packages for mailing to the clients containing a welcome letter, client copies of documentation
- Maintenance of all electronic and physical records
- Word processing, spreadsheet preparation and ongoing maintenance of various reports and checklists
- Production of statements and correspondence
- Act as main contact for investors and managers via email and telephone correspondence
- Data entry for CRM system
- Assisting with various projects as assigned
- Maintaining corporate website
- Inventory control over office supplies, marketing materials.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Relations and/or related Business discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant experience within an office environment preferably in Financial Services or Real Estate
- Microsoft Office skills required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
We thank all applicants, however only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -