Senior Network Engineer Job Duties:
- Performs analysis, diagnosis, administration, monitoring and support of highly complex LAN/WAN networking problems.
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Configuration and build guide development and review.
- Test script development, test script execution with documented results.
- Support security related activities such as responding to questionnaires and architectural review.
- Develop and maintain diagrams and documentation.
- Able to travel to USA and other countries.
- Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years experience with large scale, multi-location networks.
- Understanding and experience with IPSEC VPN(s) tunnels.
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting techniques.
- Extensive experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- CCIE or CCIE security preferred.
How to apply:
- Please email resume and include salary expectation and availability to start date.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard