HD SUPPLY CANADA INC.
Receptionist - Winnipeg
Reports to: Branch Manager, Winnipeg - HD Supply Canada Inc.
Location: 1695 Sargent Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3H 0C4
When you join HD Supply you are joining one of the largest diversified wholesale distributors in North America. With a diverse portfolio of industry-leading businesses, HD Supply provides a broad range of products and services to help professional customers in the Infrastructure & Energy, Maintenance, Repair & Improvement and Specialty Construction markets.
We focus on serving contractors, builders, maintenance professionals, government and municipal entities and industrial businesses, and provide our customers a superior supplier relationship backed by our long history of industry expertise, knowledgeable associates, and established reputation for top quality service.
With approximately 700 locations and 15,000 associates across the United States and Canada, the opportunities for growth are limitless!
We are now seeking a Receptionist for our Winnipeg Branch - Come Build Your Best Life with us!
HD SUPPLY / RECEPTIONIST – Winnipeg, MB
The Receptionist provides a variety of administrative support duties for departments, functional groups and/or executives.
The Receptionist greets visitors and answers all inbound calls and routes them to the appropriate destination. The Receptionist is also responsible for providing administrative support to the branch.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Greet customers, vendors and associates
- Answer internal and external calls; direct calls to the appropriate department
- Provide miscellaneous administrative assistance to various departments as needed
- Order and stock office supplies
- Maintain office equipment and route building maintenance requests
- Open and distribute mail.
- Telephone experience
- Customer service experience
- MS Office Proficiency
Career Level Dimensions
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of experience in area of responsibility
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Strong team player with a ‘’can-do’’ attitude and passion for excellence;
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST;
- Reliable, confidential, and conscientious;
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management/organizational skills with ability to meet important deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and sense of urgency;
- Positive attitude, ability to work with a high level of energy and focus;
We thank all candidates. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your continued interest in HD Supply!