HD SUPPLY CANADA BRAFASCO
COUNTER SALES ASSOCIATE-GTA, ON
Status - Permanent Full-time position
Reports to: The Branch Manager, HD Supply Canada Inc.
Location: 1295 Eglinton Ave, East, Mississauga, L4W 3E6
When you join HD Supply you are joining one of the largest diversified wholesale distributors in North America. With a diverse portfolio of industry-leading businesses, HD Supply provides a broad range of products and services to help professional customers in the Infrastructure & Energy, Maintenance, Repair & Improvement and Specialty Construction markets.
We focus on serving contractors, builders, maintenance professionals, government and municipal entities and industrial businesses, and provide our customers a superior supplier relationship backed by our long history of industry expertise, knowledgeable associates, and established reputation for top quality service.
With approximately 700 locations and 15,000 associates across the United States and Canada, the opportunities for growth are limitless!
We are now seeking a Counter Sales Associate for our Mississauga Branch
Come Build Your Best Life with us!
HD SUPPLY / BRAFASCO
The Counter Sales Associate will be responsible for managing counter sales and customer relations. Some delivery work will be required
In addition to a competitive compensation package including base salary, benefits, RRSP, we also offer tuition reimbursement, and continuous learning and development opportunities.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Order products, arranging delivery, contacting customers regarding delivery and updating customers on order status.
- Pull orders as required.
- Assisting with maintaining warehouse inventory as well as serving customers.
- Take special orders and keep customers updated on progress.
- Sourcing product for customers
- Ensure purchase orders are completed.
- Answer telephones and ensure counters are properly stocked.
- Delivery of product to customer locations. Acting as a liaison between branch and customer
- Excellence in Customer Service
Qualifications and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in inside sales
- Industry experience considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with Great Plains considered an asset
- Driver's abstract in good standing
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Strong team player with a ''can-do'' attitude and passion for excellence;
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST;
- Reliable, confidential, and conscientious;
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management/organizational skills with ability to meet important deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail
We thank all candidates. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your continued interest in HD Supply!