HCR

HCR Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
a culturally diverse atmosphere with lots to do!
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONAugust 26, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: overnight shifts, temporary work
culturally diverse atmosphere with a lot of different things to do. management was always very helpful.
enjoyed working with the people
Machine operator (Former Employee), Concord OnMay 28, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: long hours
the work was good and I enjoyed working for HCR co-workers were fun to work with hardest part was when the machine broke down
Good work experience
Production Worker (Former Employee), London, ONApril 29, 2014
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: n/a
I only worked at HCR for a short period of time. During that time my experience with positive.
Factory job
Production Employee (Former Employee), Hydroform FormetFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: mandatory overtime
Worked for 7 months midnight is the only way to go.
They offer free juice and coffee tee
Alot of staff
Some places in the plant are much better then others
Very unprofessional
Material Handler (Former Employee), St. ThomasOctober 30, 2013
I did and passed everything that they required and when it was time to get me a job they decided to lie to me and tell me they couldn't do anything for me. All while they were advertising that they needed Full-time operators. They favorite people and get peoples hopes up. I am going to make sure everyone I know knows how they are by social websites and free ads.
Typical staffing agency
general labourer (Former Employee), FormetApril 6, 2013
Pros: quick work.
Cons: staff is unhelpful, dont fill you in on the full story, they dont care about you as an employee. fulltimers at the job site look down on you
the company was good for getting me a job quickly but it was as a temp at a local factory, which i have no problem with but the company's motto is "putting our employees first" which is the biggest load of poo ever. when i started they told me i would work there until the company didn't need me anymore or my year was up (you are only allowed to work for the same company for a year), and that if i didn't make it at that factory i can always go work at the other big one in my town. so here i am thinking well this is great for a 22 year old. so 3 months into my job i got very sick and had to take 2 days off work. only to get a call from them saying my job had been cancelled due to absence. alright that's understandable, but what they don't tell you, is that if you get let go due to absence that you aren't allowed to work at the other big factory. so now im out of a job and this temp agency cant place me anywhere in my town just because i was sick.
My experience was good
General Labourer (Current Employee), St. Thomas, ONMarch 14, 2013
I appreciated the work experience. Unfortunately, it was only a temporary opportunity (placement agency).
not what i expected
material handler (Former Employee), St. ThomasDecember 11, 2012
applied for a welding job. being a welder, put me slugging material. Told when i interviewed that they didn't get many calls for welders. WHY advertise for them. Made no sense when i went to work for a company that put me in materials to slug materials and they put a forklift driver in welding. Need to look at the skills of the people they send places instead of just sending a body.