HCR

HCR Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good work experience
Production Worker (Former Employee), London, ONApril 29, 2014
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: n/a
I only worked at HCR for a short period of time. During that time my experience with positive.
Factory job
Production Employee (Former Employee), Hydroform FormetFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: mandatory overtime
Worked for 7 months midnight is the only way to go.
They offer free juice and coffee tee
Alot of staff
Some places in the plant are much better then others
Very unprofessional
Material Handler (Former Employee), St. ThomasOctober 30, 2013
I did and passed everything that they required and when it was time to get me a job they decided to lie to me and tell me they couldn't do anything for me. All while they were advertising that they needed Full-time operators. They favorite people and get peoples hopes up. I am going to make sure everyone I know knows how they are by social websites – more... and free ads. – less
Typical staffing agency
general labourer (Former Employee), FormetApril 6, 2013
Pros: quick work.
Cons: staff is unhelpful, dont fill you in on the full story, they dont care about you as an employee. fulltimers at the job site look down on you
the company was good for getting me a job quickly but it was as a temp at a local factory, which i have no problem with but the company's motto is "putting our employees first" which is the biggest load of poo ever. when i started they told me i would work there until the company didn't need me anymore or my year was up (you are only allowed to work – more... for the same company for a year), and that if i didn't make it at that factory i can always go work at the other big one in my town. so here i am thinking well this is great for a 22 year old. so 3 months into my job i got very sick and had to take 2 days off work. only to get a call from them saying my job had been cancelled due to absence. alright that's understandable, but what they don't tell you, is that if you get let go due to absence that you aren't allowed to work at the other big factory. so now im out of a job and this temp agency cant place me anywhere in my town just because i was sick. – less
My experience was good
General Labourer (Current Employee), St. Thomas, ONMarch 14, 2013
I appreciated the work experience. Unfortunately, it was only a temporary opportunity (placement agency).
not what i expected
material handler (Former Employee), St. ThomasDecember 11, 2012
applied for a welding job. being a welder, put me slugging material. Told when i interviewed that they didn't get many calls for welders. WHY advertise for them. Made no sense when i went to work for a company that put me in materials to slug materials and they put a forklift driver in welding. Need to look at the skills of the people they send places – more... instead of just sending a body. – less
family atmospher
STCNA (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 11, 2014
Pros: i won a free 42inch t v for best attendent
Cons: not enough care giver
I love that they had lot,s of activty,s for resident,s I like that it was a clean and well maintain.
Productive and fun workplace
Activities coordinator (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: family atmosphere, steady workload
Cons: short breaks, no healthcare
I worked with people who over the five years became like family. We still keep in touch today. I learned a lot about loyalty and what hard work can accomplish. It was a great place to grow. I felt as if everyday I had the opportunity to help someone and make a difference. I also was asked for my opinion and helped plan some amazing holiday events. I – more... became a leader and really mastered my public speaking. I know now what it takes to run an office trust, confidence, and knowledge. – less
Professional and Caring atmosphere
Registered Nurse Supervisor (Current Employee), Boulder, COJune 14, 2014
Management and co-workers are the best. The best part of the job is the patients. The hardest part of the job is there are too many patients and not enough staff.
HCR Manorcare
Licensed Clinical Intern at SunServe (Current Employee), Broward and Palm Beach County, FLJune 4, 2014
Excellent work environment. Great team work.
Many facilities to work in, so if you want to move there are many opportunities to transfer.
enough to get you through
Network Security Engineer (Former Employee), Toledo, OHApril 18, 2014
not a bad place to work. you work with young, inexperienced adults. at times, a fast-paced business. Is a good money-making business. good starter or second job.
Heartland/HR located in Brookfield, Wisconsin focus on home care, hospice and IV promotion in Wisconsin.
Account Liaison (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIDecember 23, 2013
Account Liaison position with daily client interaction and building long term relationships with key decision makers within the home care, hospice and IV business areas.
Productive day
Nursing Student (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYDecember 17, 2013
Visit patients in their home daily completing assessments, administering medication, and documentation. Learned how to adapt care based on patients level of education and in their environment.
Productive, fast paced work place with many helpful empolyees
Manor Care Nurse Aid (Former Employee), Spokane, WANovember 11, 2013
Pros: good hours, plenty of overtime
Cons: short breaks, not eligible for healthcare until after your 90day period.
As a nurse aid, I was mainly responsible for patient care, which was the most enjoyable part of the job. While managing a patients' physical needs I was also the main advocate between the patient and the nurse or the families and the nurses. I was also able to provide emotional care to families with loved ones at the end stages of their lives, which – more... taught how important it was to have a team of people behind you to help one throught the grieving process. The hardest part of the job was getting used to all of the changing staff and residents that moved through out the facility.

My co-workers were my main support system and they help get through all the ups and downs of the job, while mamangement made sure to help me learn the ropes and figure out how to work each station that I was placed into. – less
Good
Engineering Manager (Former Employee), BahrainJune 21, 2013
Pros: good treatment
Cons: long hours
Very normal routine. I learned to work on my own and improvise.
very encouraging. co-workers respect and co-operate.
Hardest part is traveling from Bahrain to Saudi arabia every week.
Most enjoyable is the freedom to suggest / decide.
Busy sedule always alartness in this job
Head CR, Gm Service (Current Employee), As a Hcr jamshedpur, GM Service ASl motors jsrMay 1, 2013
Pros: free cafe
Cons: long hours
When suddenly problem creating by customer frequently sholud be better solution but it cant possible due to top management.
customer should be happy then we will happy but .....
Management co- operation is important for this job that's not possible
Co- workers try to say true whatever he did wrong because of we can solve any critical matter they dont
When – more... top management dicission is wrong then the hardest part of the job we cant give proper solution to the customer .
The most enjoyable part of the job are: confrence (CS -CR) skill contest , event, training . – less
Great hours
Self (Former Employee), Branson, MOApril 6, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: low pay
Pace class employment . Volunteering is good for anyone..It was a love interest I enjoyed.
HCR
Auditor/Trainer/Coder (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSMarch 12, 2013
Being responsible for 100 percent of Emergency Room coding and auditing ten percent of the base specialty clinics, the typical day was reaching the goal of 97 percent accuracy with a three person team. It was very satisfying that we were able to accomplish the goals. The most enjoyable was providing education and training to the providers and coders.
management ruins therapy. Only concerned with productivity not patient care
therapist (Former Employee), akron, ohJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: none come to mind
Cons: management, empty company slogans, stressed out therapy team, no appreciation, no concern with patient care
The rehab manager is only concerned with numbers not patient care. Productivity and payor source is king. No concern regarding patient care. If you are scheduled 75 minutes of rehab with a bed bound patient and you do not bill all 75 minutes you are expected to leave work early.
Good, steady job
COTA/L (Former Employee), West Bloomfield Township, MIDecember 3, 2012
Pros: steady job
Cons: client treatment was expected every working minute, no time for locating clients or paper work
I begin each shift by finding my case load; then I ensure I can treat each client within the specified time frame. I then begin working with clients, teaching & working with them as specified in their evaluations. The most important aspect learned in this job has been time management. The rehab team was varied in ages, backgrounds, education and life – more... style. Working in this rehab team helped me to have a fresh outlook. The hardest part of this job was the pressure from administration to see as many clients as possible.
The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the clients families to help them return home. – less