HCR Personnel Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Factory great to work at HCR horrible to work for
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON19 June 2017
They do not listen to their employees. They are clueless to what is going on, make mistakes all the time regarding shifts and pay. They don't answer your questions and ignore you if you bring up any problems you are having. Tons of attitude from all the office staff
Pros
Gaurenteed work
Cons
Repetive, dealing with agency sucks
Very helpful and thankful for this company
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Anywhere in Toronto9 April 2017
I've never loose any moment to work this company every time they gave me a opportunity to work . This is my first time trust agency like HCR they are great to their clients just like me very helpful and thankful .
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
Regular time
All about money and letting magna treat people like they're disposable garbage
Welder (Former Employee) –  Brampton30 January 2017
All they want are workers for Magna or Magna Companies they really don't care if u tell them u heard magna magna companies treat people like garbage u will never hear from them and they will ly to u money money money who cares how people get treated. Magna has a reputation of treating employees like disposable garbage Magna has been like this for at least 20 yrs.people are disposable at magna
Pros
Cons
Magna magna companies
Very cheap and maltreated company.
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
This agency is the Magna International Company's arm.

I was a temporary skilled worker and worked as twice as harder than the full time ones, and got $12/hr without benefit of course. The full time workers were paid more than $20/hr.

The management gesture showed falsely that the temporary workers would be hired when working hard. But I found out that someone worked quite hard for more than 2 years but their hope was nowhere.

After 3-night shift hard working months, I left the company to pursue the other career.
Horrible. Do not work for this company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON21 March 2016
HCR does not offer anything but getting you to some sort of a work that you are probably over qualified for or even under qualified. They don't care as long as you show up to make them money.
Any "excused absence" is and always will be counted against you even if it is a medical excuse.
People in the office are trained on what to tell you so that they have the upper hand over you.
Office women are rude, ignorant and love to gossip about the hard working people that make them richer.
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
Pros
None.
Cons
Too many to list. Read review
Great place to work for, Great people
Machine Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON16 September 2015
HCR,
a typical day at work would begin at the assignment that you were assigned, HCR really prepares you for anything an employer can throw at you really. They make sure you are ready from day one. I have learned a tonne working with HCR, about workers rights, proper safety procedures, its really empowering. There are a lot of employment agencies out there that probably will not care for you, HCR is not one of them.

Other agencies may pimp you, these guys actually listen, you just gotta make sure to work with them and not put too much strain on what they can and cannot do for you. My co workers have been great since day one, some of the other unionised people may look down on you but that's rarely, if ever. I gotta say the most difficult part of working with them was that every time you switch assignments, you gotta contact your references again.. but aside from that usually the HCR rep at the assignment will make it completely hassle free, the greatest thing about HCR is that they will always have something lined up for you if you need it.
Pros
magna plants, stable money
Cons
overtime not distributed if you worked at more than one place, overtime is maximum hours at ONE assignment.