POSITION: Quality Specialist (TS/ ISO)
This division of a successful automotive parts manufacturer has a great team, and offers above average opportunities for those with the right experience and background. This position will provide key quality systems support across the organization, and will organize and facilitate all audits and their requirements. If this matches your background in automotive quality, this team could be the right fit for you
- 4+ years experience in automotive parts manufacturing as a quality engineer developing, managing and auditing TS 16949 systems. Minimum college diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other applicable field of study.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment, gauge calibration, gauge R&R studies, GD&T, blueprint reading, process inspection Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, TS16949 and customer requirements.
- Lead Auditor designation by a recognized registrar would be an asset.
- CQT preferred.
- Able to communicate well with people in all departments.
- Participate in maintaining quality system as per TS 16949 requirements (Element Champion and Internal Auditor).
- Direct and carry out Quality Procedure Changes to ensure all instructions are continuously improved and up-to-date.
- Support APQP activities that include adherence to customer specific requirements.
- Responsible for controlling and on-going revision of the TS16949 documentation, customer documentation, and QA controlled documents as required.
- Assist the QA Manager in preparing for and scheduling TS16949 audits (internal and 3rd party) and customer specific audits.
- Responsible for preparation of corporate reports, monthly employee presentations, Semi-Annual Meetings and other reports as required.
- Assist the QA Manager in tracking, follow-ups and summarization of QA systems / processes, including non conforming data.
- Assure department in meeting and maintaining MAFACT requirements
- Responsible for overall administration, assure efficiency and effectiveness of overall calibration system, external calibration / internal maintenance and calibration of gauges, keeping inventory of gauges and spare parts. As required, this will include providing the necessary HANDS-ON calibration of internal gages and data entry into Gaging Software.
- Audit gauge calibration on a minimum monthly basis to ensure all gauges are calibrated in a timely manner.
- Daily check and notify the QA Manager of any customer reported incidents of non-conformant materials at customer ship to locations through the applicable customer Internet reporting systems. That includes reviewing customer sites to assure relevant Bulletins and other forms of communications are punctually communicated to the appropriate departments ahead of time to prevent customer non-conformances.
- Champion supplier resourcing activities whenever required on assigned parts and ensure adequate controls are in place by reviewing supplier PPAP’s and follow up with suppliers to meet Resourcing timeline(s).
CONTACT and RESUME SUBMISSION
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank you for your interest.
Senior Account Manager
HCR Permanent Search
Ph: 416.622.8882 x241
Indeed - 13 months ago
HCR Permanent Search is a dedicated search firm devoted to finding only top quality candidates for permanent and contract positions within...