Our client is a highly respected OEM and leader in automotive parts design and manufacturing. They are seeking an entrepreneurial professional looking for a challenge within a fast paced manufacturing environment, working with enterprise systems and processes for an evolving global platform. Responsible for bringing forth business improvements that can deliver company objectives, you possess exceptional analytical and project management skills, refined trouble shooting and root-cause analysis skills, a systematic approach to problem solving, and have fact based decision making driven by a continuous improvement mind set.
- Experienced business acumen spanning top to bottom supply chain, operations management, product life cycle management, fundamental finance
- CPIM designation or working towards / PMP designation or working towards
- Very knowledgeable of ERP/MRP principles and systems
- Proficiency in Oracle – Agile (PLM – PC, EC ,PPM,PPM)
- Experience with data analysis, data modeling, process mapping and gap analysis
- Implementation of concepts for decision support systems DSS, process Improvement and enterprise wide applications
- Cost benefit and feasibility analysis experience
- Collaborative team problem solving
- User support for complex business applications
- Proficient with SQL, relational database design, scripting and Crystal Reports
- Knowledgeable of Systems Life Cycle Management SDLC
HCR Permanent Search is a dedicated search firm devoted to finding only top quality candidates for permanent and contract positions within...