Our client is a well respected automotive, Tier 1 supplier of parts to the automotive industry. Their facility is located in the SW Ontario area, and they are growing due to new business in their manufacturing area. This position is required to bring continued process expertise to their manufacturing, continuous improvement, and capital projects.
- 5+ years experience as a Process / Manufacturing Engineer in automotive manufacturing environment.
- Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to metal forming technology with pneumatics, hydraulics and tooling.
- Ability to be well organized, communicate effectively in a team, possess a strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Capable of handing process projects from concept to completion, together with all the expected phases of automotive programs.
- Prepare cycle-time studies and analysis, line balancing
- Prepare presentations to management and engineering teams
- Manage tooling and capital budgets
- Lead continuous improvement activities
- Develop material handling logistics
- Give leadership and assistance with new equipment and processes.
- Be open to travel to customers regarding tooling, and quality issues.
Indeed - 13 months ago
If you are seeking a premier provider of engineering and executive search, the team at HCR Permanent Search possesses an unmatched breadth...