Do you have experience working the grill? Do you crave a fast pace environment? Well this may be the position for you. We are currently looking for an experienced grill cook who is able to work in Richmond Hill.
- Knowledge of food preparation and cooking procedures
- Confidence and knowledge of preparing different foods on the grill
- Friendly and communicative with kitchen staff
- Knowledge of safety rules for kitchen equipment
- Knowledge of where and how everything is stored
- Label and date all food stored & Rotate food as needed
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Flexible with job duties
- Follow opening and closing procedures
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced pace and hot environment
- Report to managers when something is broken or needs repair
- Keep a clean, stocked and tidy workspace
- Be able to self-motivate in work environment
- Well-rounded in kitchen duties, with particular cooking experience on the grill
- Responsible, Reliable, and Punctual individual who can coordinate well with others
- Experience and drive to contribute hard work and dedication to the team
- Grade 12 Completion or equivalent with experience in Cook or Chefs Training program
- Minimum 1-2 years in a role as a Cook or Chef for a medium-large kitchen/cafeteria
- Food Handling Certification
- Cafeteria experience is an asset
Please reply with a short message about the experience you currently have and attach your resume. Eligible candidates will be contacted shortly.
Contact number: 416 844-6824 (Please send resume before calling).