HC Piper Manufacturing Inc. is the industry leader in the Design, Engineering and Fabrication of complex high specification process modules and specialists in Vapour Recovery Units built around liquid ring compressor technology. Thanks to the seamless integration between Design, Engineering and Fabrication we are able to create and deliver VRU’s and process modules that exceed our customer expectations, which are on time and on budget, from our Calgary location.
Work hand-in-hand with the Sales Lead and Business Development Lead to grow HC Piper. To do this, you will develop relationships with the EPC’s and Owner Operators within the Alberta Oil & Gas Industry.
HC Piper will bolster your career through:
- Engagement with existing and past customers
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Research and connect with the future Energy Industry project landscape
- Develop monthly, quarterly & yearly growth goals
- Gain comprehensive and specialized technical knowledge of HC Piper’s products and services
- Develop and maintain client literature brochures
- Grow our website content and its relative ranking
- Participate and organize materials for various trade shows
- Attend industry events and client sessions to increase HC Piper’s brand
- Strategic Development
- Monitor competitive infiltration into our core markets
- Investigate new opportunities to diversify HC Piper’s product portfolio
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Diploma or Degree in an applicable Business or Engineer Discipline with a marketing or sales background
- Excellent presentation and client interaction skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and excel in new environments
- Advanced skills in MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
What HC Piper offers for benefits:
- Performance incentive beyond base pay
- Superior medical benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Company matching RSP Contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation days
- Fun work environment
- Vehicle/Parking reimbursement
Where you will be working:
This position is for a manufacturing company. There is no public transportation to the job site. This position will be performed in an office setting with occasional presence in the manufacturing facility and travel within Calgary to meet clients.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.