The Human Resources position is an administrative and advisory role whose main function is to administer and support various human resources initiatives. The human resources function should contribute to continuously improving our workforce, attracting the best candidates, and fostering a culture that emphasizes quality and high performance.
The following duties are performed individually, or in cooperation with a variety of departments and leaders throughout the company:
- Creation and maintenance of employee personnel files
- Recruiting, hiring and on-boarding of new employees
- Benefits administration relative to employee coverage
- Administering various employee services
- Assists in maintaining the compensation plan, as directed by supervisor
o Perform compensation studies and benchmarking as directed
o Assist with the training and development of Management By Objective
- Facilitates accurate and productive communication between the Company and the employees to ensure all staff remain engaged
- Develops job descriptions as required
- Co-ordinate safety initiatives with the Safety Group
- Other related duties as assigned or directed
- Applicable Business Certificate or Business Degree with Human Resources background
- Two to three years administrative and/or human resources work experience
- Excellent reading/writing/oral English language skills
- Excellent presentation skills; confident speaker
- Enthusiastic and creative attitude towards new projects and initiatives
- MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
This position is for a manufacturing company. There is no public transportation to the job site. This position will be performed in an office setting with occasional exposure to the manufacturing facility.
HC Piper manufacturing is a designer and manufacturer of industrial custom process skids and modules located in Calgary Alberta. Our clients...