Harvest Hills Auto Repair is looking for a new team member to join our busy North East location. We have a strong team environment and are looking for a candidate that wants to learn the trade and grow into a licensed Technician.
Job duties include but are not limited to;
- Tire repair
- 20 & 40 point inspections
- Oil change service
- Tire Rotation
- Basic repairs as required and skills are acquired
- Car washing (all tech wash cars they work on when done)
- General shop clean up
The successful candidate will have basic knowledge of Automotive repair and have worked in this field previously for a minimum of 2 years and have a valid driver’s license. The candidate will also need to be punctual, able to talk to customers in a manner that they can understand their necessary repairs.
- A proven successful method for maintaining/inspecting/repairing motor vehicles
- A high level of ethics accountability
- An environment that is a pleasure to come to work each day
- A team of professionals ready to help each other whenever possible
- Straight time environment with bonuses available
- Benefits package
Appreciation to all who apply; only those candidates requiring an interview will be contacted.
Please apply in confidence to this ad by replying via e-mail (attach your resume), or by fax to 403-226-2690, Attn: H.R. Manager