Who are we?
H3Creative is an established creative agency that focuses on delivering quality, strategic communication design through innovative technologies; and prides itself with a culture of exceptional customer service.
Who we need?
We’re looking for an experienced developer, with a passion for coding and for the arts, to work with us in building a new niched networking and services web experience. You must be able to translate vision into practical user interactions. We seek a multi-dimensional individual with personality, and who is motivated and committed to offering our team with guidance and solid recommendations. We want someone who can work with the demands of a deadline driven environment, and will bring to the table a combination of technical expertise with newer applications, and exceptional coding practices for digital social interactions.
What you’ll do
- As lead developer, you will work with senior managers to develop and code a niched social/services web experience;
- Assist in UX design and the integration with current interactive and social technologies and applications
- Work with the design team to develop wire frames and a streamlined user interface
- Manage user testing and implementation of feedback/improvements from beta testers and managers.
- Prioritize, schedule, track, and ensure the progress and timely completion of multiple web based projects simultaneously.
- Identify, track and resolve defects and issues
- Analyze and tune application performance
What you bring?
Education: Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in web development and/or programming, and/or minimum of 5 years experience in a directly related field.
Skills: Above average with PHP, MySQL, JAVA, AJAX. Proficiency with HTML5, Word Press, ASP, Flash, Action Script, Joomla, and Adobe CS5/6 (in specific Illustrator and Photoshop). Knowledge of mobile development an asset.
Apply by sending your resume, with samples of your work, as well as any interests in the arts to our Human Resources Manager.
Please provide availability. Only prospective candidates will be contacted.