Dynamic oilfield services company is currently looking for a Field Supervisor with experience as a Pumper based in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Summary: Maintains customer relations to the highest standards with highly developed interpersonal skills with a client based business orientation. The Field Supervisor is responsible for directing skilled and general labour in all Company policies and procedures and manages labour efficiently so as to maximize productivity as well as monitors, maintains, and reports on the operation of wells and sites on an assigned route. This position must ensure a safe, healthy and accident-free work environment through onsite direction to employees concerning safe and efficient operations. This individual must have experience as a Pumper.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide onsite service and support to clients through routine checks on well sites according to schedule.
- Monitor transfer equipment, compressors and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record water levels; monitor flow metres and water diversion rates.
- Provide onsite service and support to clients.
- Manage frontline labour budgets and costs.
- Supervise frontline employees.
- Routinely inspect pumping units, compressors, and other equipment; ensure they are well maintained.
- Provide relief pumping when needed.
- Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
- Comply with all workplace policies and procedures.
- Ensure company provided vehicle is well maintained and cleaned, as well as compliant with provincial and federal regulations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 - 2 years of experience as a Pumper
- Work in a diverse and evolving group dynamic
- Ability to understand gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly.
- Mechanical aptitude and computer literacy.
- Travel to remote regions and work alone.
- Provide leadership, motivate others, resolve disputes and provide constructive feedback.
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol and physical test screen.
- Valid driver’s license and suitable abstract.
- Must be able to climb, lift, balance, stoop, stand, walk and bend for more than 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment.
- Must be able to reach above their shoulders.
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds.
- Exposure to noise such as is common to oilfield services.
- Requires outdoor work subject to varying weather conditions.
- Overtime as required.
Each H2O employee is responsible and accountable for conducting their job tasks in a safe, healthy, and environmentally prudent manner. Employee responsibilities include: performing your job in accordance with HSE philosophy, standards, programs, rules and permits; work responsibly and take any necessary precaution to protect yourself, as well as others in the work area from injury and health hazards; immediately report injuries, incidents, spills, discharges, unsafe conditions, near misses and other incidents to Safety personnel; actively participates in HSE meetings; and promptly correct unsafe acts and/or conditions. A detailed listing of employee responsibilities can be found in the Safety Handbook.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. There are no exhaustive lists of all duties and responsibilities, knowledge, skills abilities, physical demands and working conditions associated with the position.