We are seeking a capable, organized and energetic Office Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a strong and seasoned leadership team.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and Accountant, the Office Manager is to provide effective support to the executive management team, baseline consistency in administrative processes and efficient resource management across the organization. This role requires the ability to manage and prioritize diverse and complex tasks with speed, discretion and accuracy, while maintaining a professional presence within the office as a key frontline staff member.
The successful candidate must have excellent administrative organization and communications skills to balance multiple shifting priorities coming from all departments within the wider team.
- Provide administrative support to executive management team
Calendar and meeting organization with internal and external clients and stakeholders, handle sensitive and confidential information, and incoming information prioritization for effective time management
- Provide administrative support to the Accountant and Human Resources Manager
Support ongoing accounting and human resources processes, KPI reporting and display, letter drafting, administrative reporting, recruitment candidate outreach and internal document management
- Minimize office-wide administrative costs to maximize client billable revenue
- Manage organization wide resources including stationary supplies, office and kitchen consumables and meeting rooms requests
- Process inbound and outgoing shipping and mail
- Handle special deliveries and orders
- Handle office-wide communications including announcements and incoming call transfers
- Manage, plan and execute office-wide special and annual events and project
- Identify and recommend ongoing development of administrative processes
- Any other administrative duties as assigned including filing, photocopying and scanning, etc.
- Post-secondary education in a related field, business administration, accounting, human resources, project management or executive support. University degree would be considered an asset.
- Two (2) years of related experience, preferably in a corporate or agency environment.
- Proven organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and coordinate assigned tasks, projects or programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software; exposure to billing and project management programs such as Dovico and BaseCamp is an asset.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion with clients and staff
- Positive attitude
- Ability to self-manage and understand how and when to escalate issues
About H2 Central
H2 Central is a privately held, fast-paced, full-service marketing and communications agency in downtown Toronto’s financial district. We are a team of professionals who design, develop and implement marketing, interactive and public relations programs. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ needs and providing service based on integrity, honesty, professionalism and strong experience. Our workplace environment is vibrant; our culture is affable. We expect high performance; we value hard work.
If you have what it takes and would like to work with a great group of people who have a passion for the work they do, we encourage you to submit your resume with cover letter. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.