The Receptionist is responsible for the professional and friendly receiving of all callers and visitors to H.M.M., and performs various administrative work for all departments of H.M.M.
- Manages reception area by greeting and meeting visitors and answering phone calls, providing information, and referring visitors/callers to appropriate individuals.
- Answers telephone calls in a professional manner and provide information and/or redirect the caller to the appropriate department. Takes and convey messages.
- Provides prompt, accurate and courteous turnaround on requests.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and faxes as appropriate.
- Maintains and orders general office supplies and monitors inventory - includes ordering required repairs of all equipment, stationery etc.
- Maintains general administration files to ensure compliance with internal business processes and requirements and quick retrieval of materials.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Assists in the upkeep and maintenance of the office facilities, furniture and equipment and housekeeping issues with janitorial service, IT provider, etc.
- Forwards website information & customer requests as appropriate.
- Schedules appointments, preparing meeting documents, and manages employee calendars.
- Assists other employees in handling overflow work, and may be called on to stand in for absent employees in an administrative capacity.
- Ensures phone system is equipped with appropriate voicemail and auto-answer messages.
- Prepares meeting room and clean after meetings have occurred.
- Post-Secondary diploma, ideally in administrative services or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a reception or administrative support role.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Customer Service approach to servicing all internal and external customer.
- Strong inter-personal, organizational and co-ordination skills with the ability to effectively manage time, priorities, issues and multiple tasks.
- Diplomatic, detail-oriented and flexible with various work assignments.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Bowmanville Employment Services
- 1 day ago
Team 2000 Realty Inc., Brokerage
- 3 days ago
- 1 day ago