Job Location: Wabush
Wage / Salary : $25.00 Hourly
Job Type : Permanent
Number of Vacancies: 3
The job is full-time : 50-60 hours per week
P. O. Box 1240
14 First Avenue
Wabush Newfoundland and Labrador
A0R 1B0 Canada
We are currently looking for Crusher Tower Operators and attendants who are energetic individuals with a positive attitude.
Successful applicant will be responsible for operating crushers and screeners, operating tower, maintenance, set-up, prep for moving as well as assisting with day to day issues and repairs.
Job requires an individual that is self-motivated, and safety conscious.
Experience with rock, cone and/or Gyratory crusher operations preferred
Mechanical ability is a must
Make adjustments to machinery
Record production information and complete reports
Ensure correct operation of machines
Other Essential Skills
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- You will inspect equipment before and during shift for functionality and safety according to approved standards.
- Adjusting and repair of applicable mining machinery, equipment.
- A Good work ethics is a must.
- Assistance is provided pro-actively or when needed or asked for by the supervisor or other team members.
- You must adhere to all safety and health standards and promote good housekeeping as part of your daily duties.
- This position involves various manual tasks. Work will be performed per the supervisor's instruction.
- You will be required to perform work in varying weather conditions.
- Hours of operation may vary depending on workload.
- You will have the ability to work in a team environment
- You will have knowledge of equipment/tools.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s Licence and be able to pass drug and alcohol pre-screening.
Only those submitting a Resume will be considered.