Attention Payroll Professionals: H&R Transport Ltd., one of the largest North American temperature control, over the road & intermodal service providers, is looking for you!
Do you have exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills? Are you detail driven, technically oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently? Do you possess critical thinking skills, a talent for multi-tasking and a “help in action” focus? If this sounds like you, apply today to be our new Payroll/Benefits Administrator!
- Enter payroll calculations for 200+ employees
- Manage and maintain personnel information
- Track and manage vacation and sick time
- Maintain Canada Savings Bonds Payroll program
- Prepare and submit ROE’s
- Manage and Maintain enrollments and terminations with benefit provider
- Manage and maintain all employee premium deductions
- Manage monthly benefit billings
- Work as a liaison with employees/benefit provider on claims issues
- Assist HR manager as needed
- Payroll experience required
- Experience with Ceridian would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly confidential information
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attendance and a professional demeanor is a must
H&R Transport offers a dynamic work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please send a current resume to:
H&R Transport Ltd.
ATTN: Trena Geall
Human Resource Manager
3601 – 2 Ave. N
Lethbridge, AB T1H 5K7