H&R Block Canada is a leader in the tax preparation industry. We are looking for a temporary Accounting Admin Support (Seasonal Full Time) for February to June. This position is located at the head office in the Midnapore area (S.E. Calgary).
The responsibilities of a Project Assistant include:
- Validate discrepancies in the funds advanced to clients.
- Solicit tax adjustments to be filed.
- Issue and distribute collection letters to clients. If required, call clients to collect unpaid balances, take payments or direct clients to an H&R Block office.
- Assign files to collection agencies.
- Research basic tax information and use tax knowledge to respond to inquiries.
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of personal income tax preferred.
- Entry-level Accounting background would be an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent communication, analytical, organizational,
and math skills.
Indeed - 15 months ago