Productive, Strong working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
Pros: guaranteed 35 + hours contracted, team work, productive, excellent co-workers.
Cons: working weekends, low pay for the amount of work produced, poor benefits.
A typical day at work in H&M is very productive. Each day there are a variety of tasks that need to be undertaken by all co-workers, these include:
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters/fraudulent cash.
- Keeping – more... up to date with special promotions and putting up any displays.
- Receiving, storing and processing deliveries of large amounts of stock.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to a manager.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Working as a team and independently to achieve all daily tasks to a set deadline.
- Being responsible for a department in store and changing mannequins to current trends.
- Carrying out cashing up procedures when the store is closed. – less