H&M

H&M Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work!
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Plainfield, INSeptember 13, 2014
Great place to work. The culture is great and your ideas are valued.
A great place to be
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Novi, MISeptember 11, 2014
a typical day at work goes very smoothly, everyone works just as hard, and everything is communicated very well. The management team is awesome.
good place to work during studies
Sales Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGSeptember 10, 2014
the co workers and management are professional and friendly. the work ethic is also better than most retail companies.
i have learnt good customer service and how to deal with difficult customers.
I felt that the company were focussed on the business and not the customer
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), ChelmsfordSeptember 10, 2014
I left the company due to a lack of interaction with customers and a lack of ambition to promote from within. I knew that my aims could not be met whilst working at this company.
very productive and cultural
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 9, 2014
interacting with the customers, making sure we meet their satisfaction. Working together as a team. Learn a lot about different cultures and how to make people comfortable around me. Co-worker are always fun to be around and always helping one another. Hardest part of the job was closing and organizing the place before close. Most enjoyable part of – more... the job was learning about other cultures. – less
great company to work for
Supervisor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no set schedule, long hours
i am in management so it can be stressful but i like the company and been with them for a long time.
fun and productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 4, 2014
great work environment, productive and friendly culture. Management looked for opportunities to give workers more responsibilities where appropriate
Good company
Full Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2014
H&M is a great company with an almost impeccable business model. The quality of products has grown over the years as well.
Dynamic workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Rouen, FranceSeptember 2, 2014
Responsible for contributing to the overall performance of the store by driving sales at every opportunity whilst at the same time making sure every customer receives exceptional levels of service and enjoys their visit to the store.
Very fun and relaxing place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: 25% discount
H&M is a nice work environment, the atmosphere is relaxing the people are cool and the clothes rock! We answer phone and respond to customers emails regarding order, bad store experiences or faulty items. The hardest part of the job is the fact that the hours change daily. But the most enjoyable part is the environment.
Workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee), AarhusAugust 26, 2014
A typical day at work is busy and full of new challenges. My work at H&M was a job that I looked forward to every day. I learned to handle costumers the right way and to guide them about the clothes, store and fabric.
My management was absolutely fantastic. They made the day fantastic with their cheerfulness. They suggested dinner after work and they – more... made the solidarity even better. We were very close with each other as co-workers.
There was not any part of the job that was hard. If you needed help you just asked a colleague and you got help immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you help your costumers the best way and they appreciate the help, when a costumer is happy you are too. – less
productive
Customer Service H&M (Former Employee), München, BYAugust 24, 2014
Pros: long lunch
Cons: far away
H&M is a good working place, I learned good customer service skills. The people were good and the managers were always up to date with everything and helped me around with everything I needed.
A Typical day at work.
Visual merchandiser assistant & Sales Associate (Former Employee), South Beach, FLAugust 22, 2014
Arrange garments attractively on racks and shelves, locate merchandise for shoppers. Developed floor plans to maximize sales. other job duties include controlling access to fitting rooms.ring up customers purchases ans operate cash register etc..
Good for retail.
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Harrogate, ENGAugust 19, 2014
Pros: holiday allowance
Cons: long hours, can't take holiday during busy weeks
For a big company H&M are not bad to work for. I've outgrown retail but anyone with a real passion for fashion I'd recommend H&M.
fastpace
Sales/ VisiualMerchandise (Former Employee), Wayne, NJAugust 18, 2014
doing visuals every week with store change helping customers with purchases co workers were very eclectic but fun...staying over night was hard at times
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Puente hillsAugust 18, 2014
H&M store has a great atmosphere to be in.
if you give your 100 % they will definitely help you grow with the company
good fun work place environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch, benefits
A day at H&M its pretty cool depending on the day I've learned a lot working there this past year I've learned how deal with all kinds of customer, working with new product. My coworkers are good as well even the new employees great to work with always a fun moment.

Hardest part of the job is not getting the customer what they want especially if we – more... don't have it in stock

most enjoyable part is helping the customer and meeting new people in the process. – less
toys store
part-time sales advisor (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 15, 2014
fun and exciting place to be
very helpful
great incintivites
Fun place to work and loved that I got to travel.
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 11, 2014
I loved that they gave you opportunity to travel and be part of the culture they create.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: discount and great co-workers.
Cons: closing at h&m is not the business. especially during black friday (day after thanksgiving).
Personally, I only recommend this place if you want to socialize and meet new people. Other than that, I'd recommend applying at a different location.

About H&M

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing – Read more