H&M Employee Review

Fun pace environment, productive and cool.
I work as a sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DU26 July 2013
Fun, great and amazing workplace the whole day.
I have able to experienced to work with different kinds of people learning and accepting their cultures and differences. Everyone was so kind and humble we work as a team because we value great teamwork. The hardest part of the job is that when we are lacking of staff especially during closing and if we have a sale.
The most enjoyable is that you meet and greet with the customers you smile to them with big heart and give the services that they wanted and if they appreciate the services you offered it pays all the hardships and it feels good to work everyday with that kind of feeling.
Pros
If we able to meet the target our manager treat us for a team party.
Cons
at least 2hrs over time

Other H&M Employee Reviews

okay
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 January 2018
Pay could be better, starts at minimum, Excellent employee relations. Management can be overbearing at times. Still would reccomend, good environment to work in.
Super emploi pour gérants
Directrice de magasin (Former Employee) –  h&m7 January 2018
excellents avantage sociaux pour les gérants et bon salaires. semaines de vacances extremement compétitives. pour temps partiels c'est bon comme premier emploi, excellente formation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.