H&M Employee Review

It's okay
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA9 November 2013
I fell in love with H&M the company and the store in the beginning. Honestly the company is really great and has great values. I've learned a lot from H&M. But the store location I work at isn't that great. Some people have been working there for 6+ years and haven't been promoted, it's sad. Lots of favoritism. They are lgbtq friendly which is a really big plus. Management is kind of nice but you could kiss your life goodbye if you decide to work for this H&M location. It's a flagship store so they are busier than most. They ask a lot from you so they have very high expectations.
Pros
free food sometimes during over nights, special events, and black friday
Cons
favoritism, making you do more than one thing, understaffed ALL THE TIME, not payed enough

Other H&M Employee Reviews

all retail is the same, management is a mess
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
management can sometimes be mess and show favoritism. all retail jobs are the same, you take alot of bad attitudes from customers and managers don't pay you enough
part time sales advisor
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 January 2018
the company really did act like a team and incorporated the family aspect within the company we did alot of things out side of the store and but the new management team isn't the best and it really understanding but other than that the store was great the training was fast and easy.
Pros
discounts and sales days
Cons
people you work with and the management team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.