H&M Employee Review

- Pleasant
- Kind People
- Growing Sales
- Part time Job
- Typical day at work consumed of stocking new merchandise, Opening the store and welcoming customers and increasing sales.
- Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with all different types of people from old and young generations and being able to help them with their needs.
- I worked very well with my coworkers that I befriended and certainly to this day am still friends with. We worked well as a team and helped each other with different types of chores and assignments with great results.
Pros
Discount on merchendise
Cons
Short Breaks

Other H&M Employee Reviews

all retail is the same, management is a mess
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
management can sometimes be mess and show favoritism. all retail jobs are the same, you take alot of bad attitudes from customers and managers don't pay you enough
part time sales advisor
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 January 2018
the company really did act like a team and incorporated the family aspect within the company we did alot of things out side of the store and but the new management team isn't the best and it really understanding but other than that the store was great the training was fast and easy.
Pros
discounts and sales days
Cons
people you work with and the management team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.