H&M Employee Review

Productive, there's always something to do, fashion.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CA2 October 2013
I take responsibility of my department. I do the merchandising and reviewing of sales report(manager's responsibility) for my own department on a daily basis. I sometimes watch the floor and take the lead whenever the managers go on their weekly meeting.

My managers and I have a good relationship. They are able to trust me with anything and they know that I can take responsibility.

My co-workers trust me. They approach me whenever they have problems. it may be personal or related to work. I then take a move to be able to help them and reach out to the management if they are having a hard time doing that.

I love fashion. It keeps me going even when i'm exhausted running around doing multiple things at once. My co-workers also keep me motivated at work and that makes me look forward coming in everyday.

Other H&M Employee Reviews

Good environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 November 2017
Best days of life when i work here that will help me in every prospect of life
internationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternationalinternational
Pros
dvd
Cons
dsdddd
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
H&M gave me a lot of knowledge about multitasking in a very high pace environment. I learnt a lot about visual merchandising products, how to convert customers into fans.
Pros
Expierance
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.