H&M Employee Review

Retail can be a great experience if you make it one.
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 August 2013
A typical day of work at H&M starts off with a sales advisor meeting where the sales associates are given an update on what store promotions, sales goals, areas of improvement, and store focuses, new trends are for the day. As a part time associate I provide customer service to a wide variety of different customers as well as maintain the cleanliness of the store. The management team at H&M are really great they always listen to what we as employees have to say and going into work as always a positive experience. The co-workers are good people to work with, we all work as one team and constantly help each other out in any way we can. The hardest part of the job would probably be dealing with such a wide variety of different customers with different needs and wants. I learned that patience is a virtue and that if you keep a positive attitude any situation the outcome will most likely be a positive one. I enjoy the fashions that H&M has to offer as well as their free magazine, of which I am complete utter fan for.
Pros
Free H&M magazine, great staff, positive environment
Cons
angry customers

Other H&M Employee Reviews

okay workplace with food
Retail associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC18 February 2018
the managers were very nice but the people who work there arent the most fun to talk to. though you are underpaid for the amount of work you do, there usually is free food if theres an occasion
Pros
lots of free food
Cons
underpaid for amount of work you do
Good place to work at as your first job
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON18 February 2018
Providing customer service is the highest priority and the work environment makes it fun to work at. Performing repeated tasks everyday and what I have learned from working there is to give a more friendly aura by showing it through your body language.
Pros
short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K