H&M Employee Review

exciting and excellent work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA12 February 2013
My time at H&M I enjoyed it because it was my first job and I was really excited. To know that when I came to work it was always a good environment and positive. I've learned how to handle cash more and better knowledge about fashion, like what's the new trends, how to do inventory, stock and pricing My Manager and Assistant Manager were completely nice, they took me right in under their wing and showed me all the ropes. My co-workers was cool and awesome to work with we all helped each other out on the job. Hardest part of this job was when I first started was pricing. The best part and what I enjoyed was the excitement and happiness I got from a customer when I helped them with their purchase.

Other H&M Employee Reviews

okay workplace with food
Retail associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC18 February 2018
the managers were very nice but the people who work there arent the most fun to talk to. though you are underpaid for the amount of work you do, there usually is free food if theres an occasion
Pros
lots of free food
Cons
underpaid for amount of work you do
Good place to work at as your first job
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON18 February 2018
Providing customer service is the highest priority and the work environment makes it fun to work at. Performing repeated tasks everyday and what I have learned from working there is to give a more friendly aura by showing it through your body language.
Pros
short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K