Title: UI/UX Design Lead
Location: Downtown Toronto (King & Spadina)
Dress Code: Business casual...it's a startup afterall : )
Compensation: Attractive Salary + Full benefits (see additional info below job description)
UI/UX DESIGN LEAD
We are looking for a UI/UX Design Lead who can help us build powerful modern web applications that are beautifully simple. You'll lead the UI/UX on the new mobile CRM, new SaaS CRM as well as future apps built using the core platform. You'll also work with the marketing team to ensure consistency across all our customer facing assets, including our website, social media sites and advertisements. As the UI/UX Design lead, you'll report directly to our CTO, but have regular collaboration with our CEO, COO, as well as various product teams.
Product and company:
Our client creates web applications for SMBs (small and medium sized businesses). Our apps have strong integrations with other SMB apps, such as QuickBooks and Google Apps. The flagship product is a CRM web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets our client’s CRM apart is its patent-pending accounting synchronization engine, and its ability to be completely customized from head-to-toe. Lots of opportunity - we're already a successful startup with 1000s of paying users and we just closed a considerable VC-backed funding round - we're about to skyrocket in growth!
- 5+ years of experience in a user-centered design environment for SaaS.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user experience and user interfaces.
- Your portfolio or samples must include the work you have done with mobile interfaces.
- Strong, documented graphical design capabilities – well-versed in visual and interactive design disciplines.
- Ability to articulate concepts and ideas through wireframes (such as Balsamiq) and prototypes.
- A knack for taking the big picture into account, yet producing the bare essentials.
- Experience with user testing and modern design practices.
- Solid technical understanding of various front-end disciplines.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Have start-up experience.
- Have the ability to produce HTML & CSS.
- Have experience in the SMB space.
- Have experience with CRM and/or business productivity applications.
Why work for us???
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on our client’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant ‘King West’ technology hub at the corner of King Street and Spadina Ave.
- Great working hours – company culture is perfect for those who strive for a good work/life balance.
- Competitive salary plus potential bonuses!
- Health care and dental plan.
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...