Title: Support Representative (Windows & MAC Support)
Location: Toronto, Downtown (Near University & Dundas)
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: 60-70K/yr + Bonus + Benefits + 3 weeks’ vacation + 2 personal days + plenty more (see below job description)
SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (WINDOWS & MAC SUPPORT)
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Support providing 2nd level support across the organization with users across multiple locations including remote. Ensuring a timely response time to resolve all end-user IT related service requests on a first-call basis to ensure efficiency and top notch customer service is provided through energetic, empathic, proactive and creative problem solving.
- Provide phone/e-mail and in-person support (when necessary) to all business units and associate job levels.
- Identify critical system outages, communicate, escalate, update and ensure resolution.
- Keep management well informed of trending and look for process improvements and efficiency within the group.
- Build and maintain strong team and end users relationships.
- Provide top notch customer service through an energetic, empathetic, proactive and creative attitude.
- Willing to teach and learn.
- Able to excel in a team environment or working alone and with minimal supervision.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 or more CONTINUOUS years of experience supporting both platforms: Windows and MAC
- ACTC (2-3 yrs experience)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- Active Directory, Altiris, Citrix, VPN, MS Office, Various In-House Apps
- Mobile Support (Blackberry, IOS, Android)
- ITIL Certification
- Log/track all incoming requests/incidents
- Escalate to second/third level support teams where necessary
- Trending analysis and reporting
- Group RRSPs & company match
- Maternity top-up
- Wellness subsidy
- Scholarship program
- Company-wide peer-to-peer recognition program
- President’s Circle Awards
- Service anniversary recognition program
- Paid 2-week sabbatical for every 5 years of service
- Free flu clinics and wellness events
- Public transit discounts
- Ticket and event discounts
- Personal prayer rooms
- Games rooms
- Automobile fleet for use by all associates
- Company volunteer event and paid day off to volunteer
- Matching charitable gifts
Indeed - 7 months ago
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...