Title: Senior .Net Developer (eCommerce)
Location: Brampton, On
Compensation: 80-90k/yr +bonus and excellent benefits (see details below job description)
Senior .Net Developer (eCommerce)
.NET Developer to Develop code and maintain applications. Reporting to the Manager of Applications this individual will write code and work with cross functional teams to maintain the eCommerce website, as well as other internal application. In addition to maintaining code, this role will require the developer to create, run test transactions and work on new development projects.
- Leads and coordinates activities of application and design development requirements, unit and system integration tests, documents and implements systems and programs.
- Writes new systems of moderate complexity, working with basic application designs and specifications, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Designs and codes programs of moderate to high complexity, creates test transactions and runs tests, revises as necessary.
- Conducts systems analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Reviews release notes, relevant documentation and participates in code reviews.
- Provides application and user support, troubleshooting, application testing, system integration testing and post-implementation review of new/ changed applications.
- Completes unit and integration testing, ensuring adherence to standards and design specifications.
- Develops domain expertise in specific technical skills, tools, and techniques.
- Extends understanding of business and ITS strategies, drivers, and processes at the project to department level.
- Extends awareness of risks associated with application development potential impacts, incorporating risk planning and mitigation.
- Helps select team members.
This is a very senior seasoned .NET Developer position:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
- Microsoft Certifications (Solutions, Architecture, etc.) would be an asset
- 5-10 years or more of .NET Framework experience and specializing in Microsoft Architecture
- 5 + years of experience with developing medium sized projects ( preferably E-Commerce Solutions)
- Experience with developing within Agile, Test Driven Development, Unit Testing using Mocking Framework
- Mocking Frameworks n-Unit
- Knowledge with Content Delivery and Video Delivery would be considered an asset
- Experience with Java iPhone and Mobile site Development would be an asset
- Experience Integrating between E-Commerce and Enterprise Applications
- Ability to research and find solutions for tricky situations
- Problem determination and resolution
- Self-Starter and the ability to work on your own with minimal supervision
- Must be a Team Player, able to take direction, and work with an existing team.
- 3 years or more experience using Ajax
- 3 to 5 + years of experience using Visual Studio, TFS and subcomponents
- Experience with Ecommerce / Web Development with .NET
- Experience with Endeca/ Oracle System, Omniture, Analytics, Adobe would be an asset
- MS SQL: SSIS Development, SQL Development would be an asset
- Data Warehousing database experience would be an asset
- A 7.5 hour work day and no weekends required.
- Overtime pay even for SALARIED employees, like this position. (Keep in mind they rarely make you work overtime there)
- An Employee Share Accumulation plan (matches 25% first year, 33% second year, 50% third year and each year after)
- A Guaranteed pension plan
- Half price off all of the company’s Products and Services, potential savings of up to $5000 a year.
- Free Parking.
Indeed - 17 months ago
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...