Title: SAP Mobility Consultant
Location: Toronto (downtown)
Travel: 25% mainly GTA
Compensation: 95-110k/yr +bonus and excellent benefits (see below job description)
SAP MOBILITY CONSULTANT
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the Principal Consultant is a critical leadership position responsible for the solutioning and post sales management of SAP Professional Services engagements. The individual will be responsible for assisting the sales team with scoping and sizing customer engagements and the technical management of those engagements once sold. This is a customer facing role.
- Assist with the pre-sales process to ensure that Professional Services and Managed Services engagements are accurately scoped.
- Articulate and present the value proposition to existing and potential customers as it relates to the Professional Services offerings.
- Oversee the delivery of Professional Services engagements by managing the scope, schedule and budget of each project. This position will also be responsible for the architecture and design of customer SAP Mobility solutions. Some technical implementation will be required either directly or in an oversight capacity.
- Work closely with internal customers as well as external customers to ensure that high customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Manage partners and vendors who contribute to an engagement.
- Develop and continue refining Professional Services Project Management methodologies.
- Work with and help coordinate other BUs to ensure a seamless customers experience (Customer Care, Network, Sales, etc.).
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a technical lead position.
- Proven track record of successful project execution in the wireless industry.
- Extraordinary organizational savvy with exceptional partnering skills and good relationships across all functions.
- Proven change leader.
- Deep technical knowledge of SAP Mobility and Mobile Device Management (MDM) Solutions including Afaria, SUP.
- Experience with design, architecture and deployment of large SAP Mobility deployments.
- Ability to articulate corporate strategy to motivate department members and teams to achieve their goals.
- Knowledgeable of industry and related trends.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, highly motivated and adaptable.
- Exceptional ability to persuade, convince, negotiate with influence in order to support objectives.
- Industry related certifications are an asset.
- CISSP is an asset.
Technical Project Experience:
- SAP Deployments
- SUP (Sybase Unwired Platform)
- SAP on iOS, Blackberry, Android, etc.
- A 7.5 hour work day and no weekends required.
- Overtime pay even for SALARIED employees, like this position. (Keep in mind they rarely make you work overtime there)
- An Employee Share Accumulation plan (matches 25% first year, 33% second year, 50% third year and each year after)
- A Guaranteed pension plan
- Half price off all of the company’s products and services, potential savings of up to $5000 a year.
- Free Parking.
Indeed - 10 months ago
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...