Title: MS CRM Architect (Contract)
Location: Toronto, On (Bay & Dundas)
How to Apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Rate: $80/hr to $85/hr
MS CRM ARCHITECT (CONTRACT)
The successful candidate will have a degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent work experience. This role requires senior relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise CRM/xRM implementations as well as application deployment and/or distributed system implementation. Knowledge of Dynamics CRM is an advantage but isn’t a must if compensated by broad industry experience and competitive application knowledge. Qualifications include hands-on experience with multi-phase, multi-country, enterprise-wide CRM/xRM implementation with focus on presales/business development as well as engagement delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and negotiating skills.
- Lead a variety of teams, mentor and provide technical oversight to CRM consulting teams
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel
- Assist with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements
- Act as lead in the design and architecture of client solutions and client presentations
- Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Collaborate with industry partners to identify key solutions areas and top strategic partners in
- Provide Architectural & Application Overviews as needed to provide vision for partnership.
- Hold design reviews; meet with development managers and teams, articulating the value of the Dynamics CRM functionality, architecture, scalability as a Microsoft platform and how to develop to it
- Establish and maintain credible technical relationships with C level executives. You will be seen as a knowledgeable advisor to our client group
- Participate and Drive technology reviews with new and established clients
- 6+ years of hands-on leadership in design, architect, implementation and deployment of Microsoft technology platforms
- Builds effective teams; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; share wins and successes.
- Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
- Intellectual Horsepower - deals with concepts and complexity comfortably.
- In-depth working knowledge and experience in different versions of Microsoft’s .NET framework and Microsoft solutions “stack”
- Experience in designing, architecting, implementing, customization, developing and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint (nice to have) solutions
- Understanding of xRM concepts and architecture
- expertise in industry verticals
- Knowledge of administration and maintenance infrastructure around Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience in identify, evaluating, proposing or contributing to business/technology solutions, frameworks or roadmaps built on Microsoft technologies to address specific business needs is beneficial
- Experience in development or contributing to business cases, project plans, cost/benefit analysis and project initiation would be beneficial
- Experience in leading, mentoring and training internal (practice members, cross functional staff) and external stakeholders (partners and clients) would be beneficial
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic CRM 3.0/4.0
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 /2010
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005+, 2008
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, Visual Studio Team System 2008, VB.NET, Visual C#, Enterprise Library
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Certifications around Dynamics CRM, SharePoint or other Microsoft technologies
Indeed - 16 months ago
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...