Title: Level 3 Support (CCNP/Voice)
Location: Montreal (Nun’s Island)
Compensation: 60k/yr to 75k/yr + benefits
ADVISOR - LEVEL 3 SUPPORT (CCNP/VOICE)
This is a senior Level 3 technical support position for Cisco IP Telephony network services. The successful candidate will work closely with 1st/2nd line service teams, IS/IT and CSE Community. He/she must have a combination of excellent technical, leadership and customer service skills.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- Technical leadership and coach for large Enterprise customers deploying thousands of VoIP across Canada and U.S. (over 20,000 already deployed
- Subject Matter Expert for supported IP Telephony services and technology, providing support to marketing and service teams
- Control the technical bridge and manage the technical SMEs in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- On-call rotation 7x24x365
- Vendor relationship interface
- Regularly engaged in day to day service assurance
- Monthly training sessions on new and existing technologies (lunch and learn, classroom..)
- Prioritize trouble management
- Assist with product and service management
- Maintain personal certification levels to meet vendor requirements
- Develop network test plans, perform testing in labs, and identify technical and operational issues to management
Critical Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent English language oral, written and customer facing communication skills
- Professionalism at all times, with strong customer focus
- Advanced IP Telephony/Routing and Switching experience and certifications
- PC proficient with intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio, Access and Project)
- VMware – UCS functional components
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting the following:
o CallManager 6.x,7.x,8.x
o Unity Connection 6.x,7.x,8.x
o E911 Responder
o Unified Computing System (UCS)
o UCS Manager
o Microsoft SQL
o Microsoft Exchange
o Microsoft Active Directory
o Microsoft LDAP
o Microsoft IIS service
o Microsoft Windows 2000 and 2003 Server
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complicated network technology and designs to audiences with various technical backgrounds.
- CCNP/CCVP/IPCC/CCIE Voice Certification
- MCSE Certification
- Advanced skills in Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of HP Open View and OV Performance Insight (or like systems)
- 2 or more years of experience supporting IP Telephony customers.
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred
- Regular work week plus rotation on 7x 24 hour Duty Manager Coverage
Note: This is a Day 2 day support and system maintenance position. There is NO implementation involved in this position.