Lead UX/UI Designer
Toronto, Ontario - Permanent
Our client is an innovation firm and startup accelerator that offers a unique blend of insights, strategy, design and technology services to help forward-thinking enterprises and disruptive startups bring new ideas, products, services and experiences to the market. We have worked on lots exciting projects with lots of exciting clients.
We are looking for an outstanding Lead UX/UI designer to join our entrepreneurial team. As a Lead UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for driving the creation and execution of designs across a variety of digital platforms, along with other design work such as presentations, infographics, reports and various brand assets. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary project team of UI/UX designers, strategists and developers. You’ll bring your well-developed UX/UI and design skills (communication design, typography, overall graphic sensibility, etc.) and a creative appetite to the team.
- Lead and execute high-end visual designs across a range of digital platforms including web, mobile, social, tablet, kiosk, and whatever is next.
- Assist with maintaining the quality of your designs throughout all phases of the project.
- Collaborate with the UI/UX designers and developers to create harmonious and high-quality digital experiences.
- Be a master of color, layout, typography and be obsessed with the sweet spot between beauty and functionality.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years experience creating impactful and attractive interactive design with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Design fundamentals are a must: portfolios should convey comfort with the interactive design medium including strong typography, identity design, color, usability, and imagery, to name a few. The portfolio should showcase design execution on at least four significant digital initiatives.
- Proven ability to generate assets for build phases.
- Good communication skills to articulate creative and aesthetic choices to team members.
- Capable of taking design and performance feedback extremely well.
- Naturally entrepreneurial and eager to learn.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones.
Dress Code: Business Casual
Indeed - 13 months ago