Job Title: Lead Service Desk Analyst (Full-time)
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
LEAD SERVICE DESK ANALYST
The Lead Service Desk Analyst will lead a small team responsible to the Manager of IT Service & Change Management, Corporate Infrastructure to provide tier 1 Service Desk support to corporate customers .The IT Service Desk provides a single point of contact for facilitating the resolution of IT related incidents or requests for IT services.
- Acts as a 2nd tier for problem solving to address, identify root cause and resolve problems.
- Provides assistance to the Manager in the daily operational activities management of the Service Desk, including team mentoring, performance, service delivery and change guidance.
- Responsibilities include responding to incoming calls and email tickets for incidents and service requests. Maintains and monitors incident/service request tickets in a software tool.
- Ensures that tickets have been assigned to support staff as required for resolution and provides communication and escalation accordingly.
- Provides trending information specific to customer service, incident and problem trending.
- Provides administration of the Service Desk software (Incident Monitor).
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess excellent customer service and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Team player with demonstrated commitment to service excellence.
- Demonstrates initiative and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of current hardware, software, end-user computing and network fundamentals.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office Applications; Active Directory; BlackBerry.
- Experience in supporting MAC systems/users; Adobe products, SharePoint and Crystal Reports an asset.
- Ability to develop and deliver user training.
- Knowledge and experience with customer support software tools for Service Desk required.
Additional qualifications and skills desired:
- Courses or certifications in ITIL; Help Desk Analyst; A+
- Able to effectively handle a potentially fast-paced work environment and flexibility to work extended hours as required.
- Post secondary education in a computer-related field or equivalent 5 years Service Desk experience necessary.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...