Title: Junior Technical Analyst (Financial Trading Systems)
Location: Downtown Toronto (Bay & King area)
Compensation: 45-50K base + 5%RSP + 10% bonus
JUNIOR TECHNICAL ANALYST (FINANCIAL TRADING SYSTEMS)
Our client is looking for self-motivated candidates who can work in a dynamic, multinational environment and who can demonstrate their ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. Candidates should demonstrate excellent client-facing and communication skills (both written and verbal), coupled with a strong technical background. The demanding role of the Technical Analyst is part of the 30+ strong international Client Services team where individuals deal with multiple tasks in different areas of client support.
The main responsibilities will consist of assisting clients with advice and analytical support regarding company product software, testing client’s setup and configuration prior to on-site installation and configuration problems and reacting to critical issues on a timely basis. A significant portion of time is spent building client relationships, fixing client issues and liaising with development team by testing amendments and new components/version of the product /services and customer satisfaction The right applicant will be offered; a well rounded view of the financial markets, major bond and derivatives exchanges, professional and personal training, plenty of scope for development, and a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work place which position us at the forefront of the financial technology field
- Strong technical background
- Technical Support of Trading systems, Market Data systems
- Training existing and new clients in the use of the product.
- Providing technical assistance during new installations.
- Project management and reporting of client projects.
- Travel may be required.
- Degree in Computer Science/Physics/Math/Engineer BUSINESS/FINANCE or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Understanding of (or a strong interest in) the financial markets, especially fixed-income
- Recent graduates will be given preference
- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR GPA IN THE EDUCATION SECTION OF YOUR RESUME
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...