Title: Intermediate iOS Mobile Developer
Location: Downtown Toronto (Yonge & Queen’s Quay area)
How to Apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: $70k - $80k/yr + benefits
INTERMEDIATE IOS MOBILE DEVELOPER
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- We are an Innovation Firm and Start-up Accelerator that specializes in strategic foresight, experience design and consumer engagement.
- We seek out innovation mandates from both established enterprises and start-ups looking to challenge convention and rethink the nature of their products, services and customer experiences to meet the needs of today’s digitally driven and socially connected customer.
- There is no shortage of good ideas in the world. Our goal is to help our clients successfully bring new ideas to the market and create powerful brand experiences that are both meaningful to their customers and strategically purposeful to their business.
- Work within a cross-functional team of developers, quality analysts, business analysts/PM's, and Executive Leads to specify, design, develop, test, and implement the mobile application based on client and internal requirements.
- Modify functionality to meet changing business needs and legislative requirements
- Proactively work on assigned tasks and task areas and co-ordinate the work effort.
- Ability to accurately scope project requirements and delivery timelines
- Ensure the developed application meets company standards
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years experience with ObjectiveC and iOS SDK
- Experience developing apps with heavy use of Core Data and cached data sets
- Experience building iOS apps using RESTful web services with RestKit framework and JSON
- Ability to translate functional requirements into effective and intuitive mobile apps
- Must be able to demonstrate apps from the App Store that they have written, including both iPhone and iPad apps
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills
PLEASE INCLUDE LINKS TO ANDROID APPLICATIONS THAT YOU HAVE OR ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON.
Indeed - 9 months ago
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...