Title: Cisco (Voice) Support Specialist
Location: Oakville, On
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Payrate: $60k/yr to $65k/yr + 20% bonus (That’s an additional 13k)
CISCO (VOICE) SUPPORT SPECIALIST
As a Support Specialist for a Cisco Gold Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner you will be responsible to provide end-to-end proactive and reactive support for major clients all across Canada. This position will involve troubleshooting and supporting mission-critical systems, networks, and applications as well as incident management, problem management, and root cause analysis.
You will be required to provide 2nd Level Cisco Unified Communications support remotely and/or on customer premise, act as a point of escalation for 1st Level Service Consultants; and liaison with other departments, Cisco TAC, and 3rd party vendors to champion and resolve problems on behalf our valued clients.
In addition, this position will:
- Develop and maintain positive beneficial relationships with internal and external customers
- Participate in monthly customer support reviews and code reviews for our Managed Services clients
- Work in a sophisticated integration lab to re-create complex problems and provide proof of concept for our Professional Services team
- Provide event management and proactive network monitoring of clients
- Escalate any potential problems and client support issues to ensure efficient and effective resolution
- Provide excellent client experience including problem resolution, issue ownership, proper follow up, & timely escalation.
Must have skills:
- Cisco Support Engineer with at least 3 years recent work experience in a Cisco NOC or TAC environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills including communication (written & oral), ownership, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and ability to work well with a team of 10 – 12 other Service Consultants
- Strong focus of knowledge and understanding of Cisco Voice including Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Call Manager Express (CME), Cisco Unity, Cisco Unity Express (CUE), voice gateways (MGCP,SIP, H323), and voice applications
- Cisco Voice Certifications such as CCVP or CCIE
Nice to Have Skills:
- Routing and Switching Certification: CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE etc…
- ITIL Certification
- Storage/Backup, Data Centre, and VMWare knowledge
- Bilingual in English and French or Spanish
Indeed - 16 months ago
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...