Title: Bi Manager (Banking)
Location: Toronto Downtown (Bay & Front area)
Salary Range: Base salary (negotiable) + bonus, Vacation: 3 weeks, Benefits: Health/Dental, Pension, Banking (1.5% below prime mortgage, free transactions, reduced banking fees, premium insurance rates, premium interest rates, etc…)
BI MANAGER BANKING
This position manages the Business Intelligence (BI) platform and is responsible for managing onshore and offshore resources, while defining and developing the role of these critical applications in the Organization. The team consists of Oracle / Hyperion developers and SMEs. The role has substantial user interactions and you will be required to represent the team on both day-to-day and strategic matters. It is expected that you will develop an expert on understanding Finance user needs and lead/assist the team in developing solutions. This will involve working with complex, multi-dimensional data models to serve a wide variety of end users in the Company. The role works closely with many partners in Finance Production Support as well as groups within Technology. You will interact with several Project/Program Managers in the Finance group and also works extensively with support areas in infrastructure technology group. Team delivers multiple projects simultaneously, while also managing a stream of maintenance and enhancement activities.
- Provide direction and oversight for ongoing development and support initiatives.
- Analyze business needs and recommend IT solutions.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, and adhering to development and quality standards.
- Strong experience with implementations/support of BI tools such as Hyperion, Oracle BI
- Knowledge of Finance processes/applications is an asset.
- Ensure application documentation is complete and appropriately maintained.
- Develop and nurture relationships with our business partners, infrastructure support groups and vendor.
- Support the strategic Finance Architecture Visions and ensure IT solutions are based on known business drivers & strategic direction and vision.
- Comply with the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management methodology (PMLC) by participating in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Coach, lead and mentor team members. Participate in knowledge transfer with the team and business units.
- Individual must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Individual must be a strong leader that can work independently.
- Strong vendor management skills are an asset.
- Individual should possess a sound knowledge of Project Management.
- Business Intelligence – Hyperion / Oracle
- System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Project Management Methodology (PMLC)
Indeed - 30+ days ago